It’s November 1st! Thanksgiving is around the corner and it’s never too early to let the universe know that you’re grateful for the many blessings in our lives.
Here is a list of things that I’m extremely happy and grateful that I have in my life! Here goes my RADitude list:
- I am in a good college and studying something I am passionate about.
- I passed my entry exam to become an official communication major.
- I have a blog that allows me to show and express my creativity.
- My mom and I’s relationship is growing and getting better everyday.
- This Thanksgiving, I will be with my sister (who lives in a different state) my mommy, and my aunt who I haven’t seen in years.
- I am proud of the grades I’m getting in school.
- I am grateful for my free wifi. (This is important)
- I am grateful that have true friends and even if I don’t express that very much, I truly am!
- I am grateful that I have the opportunity to grow up and become the person I am meant to become.
Okay, that’s my a list of few rad things that grateful for! Of course, there is more but these are the ones that I wanted to write down. I’ll update this list when it gets closer to Thanksgiving. Again, thank you universe for these things!
What would be on your RADitude list?