You always have to be grateful for what’s around you and look for the good in every moment. 🦋
- I’m currently on my way back to school. I’m actually excited to slay this semester in grades and personal growth.
- My mother and I’s relationship is continuing to grow in strength. I love her more than anything and I’m glad she’s my best friend and true soulmate.
- I am on the journey knowing my strength. I know what I deserve and I’m worthy of it.
- I’m happy to see where this semester takes me, what blessings and lessons I will learn. My heart and soul is open to all possibilities.
- I completed my first challenge! I am super proud of uploading every challenge post on time and actually completing it. 😊😊 I’m so grateful for doing this, it helped with my writing and I’m glad my words are making a difference.
Day 9 here.
Wow! Today is the last day of the RadGirl Challenge! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. I wish for all of you to participate and take the challenge as well! 😈
Friday is the first day of guest post! If you’d like to join the RG Movement and want your work shared on here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org