Wow! I am so extremely grateful for this nomination! It’s my first award nomination and I am so happy. I truly appreciate it! I also apologize for the long wait and taken awhile to post this. Thank you!!!!
According to Okoto Enigma, the creator of this award, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much passion.
I want to thank Oluwakemi of iamots! You truly made my day when nominated me and I appreciate that we have similar vibes and I love your blog!! Thank you and continue being rad.
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- My middle name is Shakti
- I’m Puerto Rican and German
- I’m a Virgo, woohoo.
- How does it feel to be nominated for this award?
Well, I am sooooooo grateful and a litte surprised. I think that I created this blog with hopes of inspiring people and making a little change and I feel I may be doing it!! Thank you so much!
2. If you were in a desert, what will you take with you to survive?
Ooh! I love this question so much. I guess I would take my phone, it’s with me everywhere and hopefully I can create a way to make a signal so I can call for help. I would take some food, cuz ya homegirl needs to it and my mommy so she can be there and help me through the hard times.
3.If you won a free trip to a destination of your choice, where would you go?
Good gosh, I think it would be Europe. I want to visit each country and explore the cultures and languages. I’d be most excited for Copenhagen, ever since I’ve seen the movie I truly fell in love with Denmark. I love the architecture and the language.
4. Can you wiggle your ears right now, do it? (funny)
Lol! I don’t think so, I just tried to doing it and failed miserably haha.
- How do you stay positive?
- If your life was a movie, what genre would it be?
- What is one thing that you’ve done, that you’d be too embarrassed to tell your parents? (weird q)
- What is one thing you’d tell your younger self?
- How would you describe your best friend?
Thank you again!! I appreciate it!
Stay rad, babies.