how do you to stay rad when you’re sad? – Alina
Alright, today we are going to talk about turning sad into rad. Is this possible? Absolutely. I believe there is one big way to be happy: see the magic. Recently, I was in a funk and I couldn’t put my finger on why but I refused to let it overpower me. I let the feelings come, accept that they’re there and remember that positivity hasn’t gone anywhere, we just have to look for it. I’m going to list some ways to see the magic, are you ready?
- Breathe. Smile. Repeat. Even if you don’t feel like smiling, just try. Smiling has this effect, it brings a little happiness into your life.
- Think of five things you’re grateful for! It’s so important to realize and be thankful for the things you have. Not only will you feel good about the things in your life, you’re allowing the universe to send more positivity into your life.
- What you say, how you say it matter. Don’t say “I hate my life.” That’s only going to spread negativity and block the positivity that’s trying to enter your life. Say “I want the negativity out of my life, I only accept positivity and happiness in my life.”
- Sadness is not forever. Bad is not forever. I find comfort in temporary. I find comfort that negative situations aren’t always going to be negative. It’s a time in my life, it’s happening right now but eventually I’m going to learn from it and grow from it.
- Talk to somebody. Put it into words, discuss what’s making you feel down and listen to their advice. It’s comforting to know someone is listening and trying to make a little better.
I hope this helps! Sometimes it’s so hard to look for the good and see the magic, but even if you try a little bit; negativity is losing. If you ever want to talk to someone, I’m right here! I’ll listen and try to help as much as possible. The magic is everywhere, I promise you.