Hey, everyone! I know I haven’t been posting as much as I used too. I apologize and I love you guys sooooo much. I have had projects and exams back to back. I’ve been stressedttttt. But I’m growing!! I’m working on becoming a beautiful flower 🌺 as of right now I’m just a seed haha. 👶 As I always tell you guys, you should be grateful for the little things, here are some things that I want to make sure it is known that I’m grateful:
- I’ve been going to the gym consistently (5 days a week) WOOOHOOOOOO
- I’ve been drinking less coffee!!! ( I could cut down more but its just a beginning)
- I believe in me and my strengths
- I’m working on caring less of what people think of me
- I just finished a group project, where I was the leader and it went great!!!
- I am open to growing and becoming a better person in every way
- I’m working on communicating what I want
- IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY SOPHMORE YEAR!! I GODDAMN MADE IT, MOTHERF*CKAAS!!!
It’s so important to state your achievements and not dwell on the negativity. I have to learn that I am working on myself daily and I am going to achieve everything I want too, even if there are a little bit of step backs! I’m strong, beautiful and loved and can do anything I put my mind too. 💖
As soon as I’m done with school and these stressful projects, I will be going back to posting twice a week. I will be continuing my guest posts as well as my Totally RadGirl segment. Also, I will be updating you on my career and it’s progress!! Get ready for summer ⚡️✨🍸 and all of its fun!!!!!!!!
What are you grateful for? Leave in the comments.