Attention, attention! There has been a request for Code 3255 or a makeover of the soul.
Sometimes, we feel stuck. That is fucking normal. Sometimes, it feels as if we are in a rut. However, this is the best place to be. I can hear the doubt from a mile away, but stick with me. As you are in this place, it means our body and soul is a blank canvas ready to become a masterpiece. We have the opportunity to try new things, discover and explore, realize that we are are a honey instead of jam person. We are able to become who we are meant to be.
Some days we feel like we are a pile of mud and we are swimming in darkness, I have decided to come up with a list of ways to clear the mud and make some mud pies. I don’t know if that made any sense but basically we are going to be the best we can be and it’s gonna start with this list! Hooray! Idk, just tryna lighten the mood. (Insert a really cheesy pun about the sun and positivity here)
- Create a list of things you want. Remember to write down things that are not just materialistic. For instance, “I want to be able to care less about how I’m perceived and work on how I perceive myself.”
- Make a bucket list, not just any bucket list. A bucket list that will allow you to come out of your comfort zone. For instance, tell a stranger that they look nice today. Not only will you make someone feel good, you may make a friend.
- Create a vision board. I’ve talked about this before but is very important to allow the universe to know what you want and it enables you to stay motivated.
- Quiet time. Sit down, relax just think about what you want for the future and what’s in store for you. Don’t think about how you you going to get it, just think about the goodness.
- Try something new for a week. A new movie genre, a new meal for breakfast, a new book. A new route to work. Change it up, discover. Realize who you are.
How do you Reboot? How do you recharge? Any advice? Leave in the comments.